The full programme of the conference and the abstracts of each contributed talk can be found here:
We encourage participants that if they are able to, they should have eduroam set up on their laptop as this will be the best way to have wi-fi on campus.
One of the rooms does not have a blackboard or whiteboard at the front of the room (but on the side of the room). Please let us know if you would like to be scheduled in a room with a blackboard/whiteboard.
Details over the programme
- We would expect participants to arrive on Sunday 8th December, in the afternoon.
- On the Sunday evening, there will be a Welcome Reception (in the Monadelphous Integrated Learning Centre)
- The lectures will begin on Monday morning and end on Friday afternoon.
- A contributed talk is understood to be standard: a 20 minute talk with 5 minutes of questions (or a 25 minute talk with no questions).
- The excursion on the Wednesday afternoon will be a river cruise on the Swan River from the Perth CBD to Fremantle.
- The conference dinner will on the Thursday evening.
- The Friday programme may change, so please keep informed of any changes.
The main room for the plenary talks will be Weatherburn Lecture Theatre, and the contributed talks will be in the Weatherburn LT, Monadelphous Integrated Learning Centre (MILC), and Blakers LT. Below is a draft timetable.
Changes are in bold.
Sunday (evening), 8th December
Registration and Welcome Reception (MILC): 17:00 — 19:00.
Monday, 9th December
|Evening||Trip to Cottesloe|
Tuesday, 10th December
|17:00||CMSA Annual General Meeting|
Wednesday, 11th December
Thursday, 12th December
|11:30||J.X. Zhou||Marbach||M. Smith|
|19:00||Conference dinner (UniClub)|
Friday, 13th December